Branch Manager, Sittingbourne
Our client based in Sittingbourne are looking for a Branch Manager looking for a change or an Assistant Branch Manager looking for their next step up within selling property.
The successful candidate will be result driven, have excellent ability to build rapport and be motivated to exceed targets. Customer service skills are essential together with the ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements when buying and selling a property.
Duties will include:
- To manage the day to day running of the branch, maximising income and profit from a range of products and services.
- To increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- In conjunction with the Managing Director, the setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
- Managing and developing a team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed the targets set.
- Motivating your team with incentives and rewards
- Listing and selling properties
- Ensuring business is compliant
Hours are 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 Saturdays on, 1 Saturday off)
- ESSENTIAL: Estate agency experience
- ESSENTIAL: Management experience
- ESSENTIAL: A full driving license.
- SALARY: Basic £28,000 (OTE £55,000 – £60,000)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Holiday Commission
- 33 days paid Holiday
- Private Healthcare Pension, Life Insurance
- Company Rewards and Incentives
- Structured Career Path
- Employee Assistance Scheme