TRAINEE INSTALLATIONS ENGINEER
Trainee Installations engineer, Canterbury
Our client is looking for an equipment installer/fitter to work on a full time/permanent (40 hours a week including weekends) basis with the opportunity to work overtime.
The role involves installing/fitting nationwide and due to the nature of the industry candidates must be flexible regarding working hours and willing to travel as the working week will include some staying away from home. Transportation and accommodation are provided, and subsistence is paid when working away.
Salary rate is dependent on experience. A VALID CSCS CARD AND A FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENSE WITH OWN TRANSPORT IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE.
The successful candidate will be able to prepare reports of work carried out accurately using mobile devices and demonstrate good problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail. Training will be given.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career driven individual with the desire to succeed.
- ESSENTIAL: A VALID CSCS CARD AND A FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENSE WITH OWN TRANSPORT
- PREFERRED: Installation experience
- BENEFICIAL: Previous experience of working in a similar environment
- SALARY Depending on experience
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week with overtime when available